La costruzione del Crotto risale a più di cento anni fa, fu infatti fondato nel 1870.
The construction of the Crotto dates back over a hundred years ago, it was in fact founded in 1870. The first owner mr. Taiana, was a bricklayer and decided to raise the building by using the upper floor as a home for seasonal vacationers until 1925. The place soon became a meeting place for residents, peasants, gourmets and travelers. Subsequently the Crotto was sold to Mr. Colombo who together with his son further expanded the structure. From 1978 until today the management has been taken over by two Valtellinese partners who carry on with passion and attention the centenary gastronomic history of the Crotto del lupo in collaboration with the GA Gastronomic Advice.
Or call us: